MistaJam's Rave Reporter Terms & Conditions
5 May 2022, 10:16
MistaJam's Rave Reporter - Terms & Conditions
1 MistaJam’s Rave Reporter feature (‘Feature’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). This Feature will run from 5 May 2022 until on Saturday 31 December 2022 on Capital Dance.
2. IMPORTANT: The Feature is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here (together, the ‘Promotion Terms and Conditions’). Entry into the Feature constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Feature:
3. To take part in this Feature, you must contact the station by sending an SMS text to 83958 (the ‘SMS text number’) during MistaJam’s show on Thursdays between 1600-1900 or head online to the Capital Dance website or message us via Instagram on @capitaldance
4. Entrants who are suitable and eligible to become the week’s Rave Reporter will be contacted by the station and brought to air to chat to MistaJam.
5. All eligible entrants will be judged by the programming teams at Capital Dance.
6. The criteria on which an entrant will be judged will be on the following:
a. How on brand the event (the ‘Event’) is that the entrant is attending
b. How upbeat and entertaining the entrant is
c. How relatable and accessible the entrant is
7. The chosen entrant will be announced on air during MistaJam’s show each Thursday before attending the Event.
8. The chosen entrant will be contacted by one of our representatives via telephone on the telephone number on which they entered. If an entrant contacted us via Instagram this is how contact will be made. If such an entrant does not respond within 14 days from being contacted, they will forfeit their right to be that week’s Rave Reporter and we shall be entitled to select another entrant. That subsequent entrant must respond within 14 days of the time of which they are notified, or they will also forfeit the chance of being that week’s Rave Reporter.
9. If you are the chosen entrant, you will be asked to have a call with the presenter on the Thursday before the Event and on the Tuesday after the Event. That call will either be broadcast live or pre-recorded for future broadcast. You must answer your telephone when we contact you. Someone else cannot answer the phone, participate on your behalf. If: (i) you fail to answer the phone; (ii) someone else answers the phone; (iii) the call goes to voicemail; (iv) the call becomes disconnected; (v) you are not (or do not seem to us to be) in a position to safely and/or lawfully take or remain on the call (for example, if you are or seem to be driving); or (vi) you are not audible or intelligible or we are not able to conduct a conversation with you in a manner that is suitable for broadcast for any reason beyond our control (including, but not limited to: low/no signal on your device, a call is dropped by any network, you are travelling, there is too much background noise or feedback, etc.); before or during the Feature, you may be disqualified and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Feature.
10. One chosen entrant will come to air and chat to MistaJam and detail the upcoming Event for his show. They will need to be able to describe what the Event is and how they feel about attending. They will then need to be able to come back on air after the Event to tell Mistajam what it was like (the ‘Contribution’).
11. If the chosen entrant has recorded any of the Event and/or has taken photos to be used by us, we will seek consent to use these on our platforms at the time of recording the on-air Contribution (the ‘Submission’).
12. By submitting a Submission as part of this Feature, you confirm that you have obtained the consent of all individuals that feature in your Submission (in the case of children under the age of 18, you have obtained the consent of the child’s parent/guardian) and agree to notify us immediately if their consent is withdrawn at any time.
13. We may publish and publicise your name, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, and we may refer to your association with the Feature, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Feature.
14. We reserve the right to take the Feature off-air at any time when programming output requires it.
15. The Feature is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
16. Entry is restricted to one entry per person, per week; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Feature.
17. Entrants must have already sourced their own tickets to the Event; we will not be supplying tickets or providing any additional access to any Event.
18. Your personal data that you provide to us will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited), and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Feature. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
21. We may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Feature. Where any transfers are made outside of the EEA or UK we will ensure appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data are in place.
22. We will hold your personal data for a period of up to 3 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
23. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting email@example.com. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Feature, you will forfeit your right to enter the Feature and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Feature.