Creamfields South on Capital Dance - Terms & Conditions
2 May 2022, 00:01 | Updated: 5 May 2022, 10:08
Creamfields South on Capital Dance - Terms & Conditions
1. The Creamfields South promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run on Monday 2nd May 2022 on Capital Dance. Global is the Promoter. The ‘Promotion Partner’ mentioned in these Specific Rules is Cream Global Limited.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here (together, the ‘Promotion Terms and Conditions’). Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must listen to Capital Dance on Monday 2nd May 2022 from 4pm - 7pm and text in with the keyword given on air and your answer A or B to 83958 (the ‘Text Message Line’) In the event of any doubt, the producers decision is final.
4. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion but may still be charged.
5. We are not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of text messages to and/or from us.
6. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. Standard rate text messages to promotion shortcodes are not normally included in ‘inclusive’ packages and may be charged. If entry is made by text message, be sure to use the correct shortcode. In all cases, please check with your service provider for more details and charges. If you are not the bill payer, you must obtain the bill payer’s permission before entering.
7. Within 30 minutes of the closing time of the Promotion, all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. One correct entry will be selected at random and the entrant will be contacted by one of our representatives via the telephone number you entered. If the entry is ineligible, we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another entrant, as applicable.
8. If you are this entrant, you may be asked to have a call with a presenter. That call will either be broadcast live or pre-recorded for future broadcast. You must answer your telephone when we contact you. Someone else cannot answer the phone, participate or accept a prize on your behalf. If: (i) you fail to answer the phone; (ii) someone else answers the phone; (iii) the call goes to voicemail; (iv) the call becomes disconnected; (v) you are not (or do not seem to us to be)in a position to safely and/or lawfully take or remain on the call (for example, if you are or seem to be driving); or (vi) you are not audible or intelligible or we are not able to conduct a conversation with you in a manner that is suitable for broadcast for any reason beyond our control (including, but not limited to: low/no signal on your device, a call is dropped by any network, you are travelling, there is too much background noise or feedback, etc.); before or during the Promotion, you may be disqualified and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable. If you have complied with all applicable terms and conditions, and if you are successful (including correctly answering any questions and/or successfully completing any tasks, as applicable) then you will be declared the winner of the Promotion.
9. We Cream Global Limited may publish and publicise your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, and we may refer to your and any applicable third party’s (for example a guest/travel companion) association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
10. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we Cream Global Limited may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
11. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
12. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion.
13. One winning entrant will receive: a. x1 pair of 3-Day Gold camping tickets for Creamfields SouthPrize terms and conditions: i. This Gold camping ticket is for the full 3 days of the festival (Thu 02nd, Fri 03rd & Sat 04th June 2022) including camping. ii. It will allow you access to the Event Arena, the Hospitality Arena & the Gold campsite only. iii. Please note that there are no pass outs at the festival. iv. Gold package includes access to the Gold campsite which features ‘proper’ toilets, showers, pamper parlour (with mirrors, hair straighteners, hairdryers etc), 24 hour manned Info Hub, free car parking plus access to the exclusive Hospitality Arena on site which will serve you up a complimentary meal each day. The Hospitality Arena also includes ‘proper toilets’, indoor and outdoor seating areas, leather sofas, wooden flooring, plus access to various exclusive concessions inside the hospitality arena (chargeable). v. A Gold camping ticket does not include Dreamfields accommodation or a pre-pitched tent, you still need to bring your own tent.
14. By attending the Event, you and your guest agree to abide by the event organiser and venue owner’s rules and all terms and conditions set out on the ticket.
15. Creamfields is strictly an 18’s and over event, and will be operating a strict Challenge 21 policy at the entrances / bars and spot checks will be in operation around the festival site. Please ensure you bring valid photographic ID. Details of acceptable forms can be found at https://creamfieldschelmsford.com/faq-category/most-frequently-asked
16. You must, at your own cost, comply with all necessary checks, and/or tests required for travelling to and from and entering and exiting your travel destination/venue. This includes, but is not limited to, purchasing, organising, undertaking, recording and/or registering any required Covid-19 tests. We will not be responsible for any costs incurred by you in complying with this clause, nor will we purchase, organise, undertake, record and/or register any required Covid-19 tests.
17. You must comply with all applicable rules, regulations and guidance relating to Covid-19, both in the UK and your travel destination/venue. We are not responsible for your failure to comply with such rules, regulations and guidance.
18. You acknowledge and agree that, without limitation to the provisions of Clause 12 of the General Terms & Conditions, our ability to fulfil a prize and/or perform any of our obligations under the Promotion Terms and Conditions could be affected by an actual or threatened epidemic, pandemic, disease or quarantine and/or any corresponding governmental action, guidance and/or ruling (including but not limited to any Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office guidance) (collectively ‘Covid Measures’).
19. If due to any Covid Measures, we are unable to fulfil a prize or perform any of our other obligations under the Promotion Terms and Conditions, then we shall not be in breach of the Promotion Terms and Conditions. In accordance with Clause 23 below, in these circumstances, we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
20. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. By way of example, without limitation, meals and beverages other than those listed in 13.a.iv are not included within the prize.
21. We will endeavour to transfer the prize money to your bank account within 28 days but are not responsible for any delays. You must provide all necessary details via the method directedwithin 14 days after the original request to do so otherwise the prize will be forfeited at our discretion.
22. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
23. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
24. We are registered with the Phone-paid Services Authority (“PSA”): registration number ORG832-96388-41101. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
25. Your personal data that you provide to us will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited) as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
28. We Cream Global and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion. Where any transfers are made outside of the EEA or UK will ensure appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data are in place.
29. We will hold your personal data for a period of up to 3 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
30. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.